Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Card Design: Limited Runs Progressive Challenge ...April

Limited Runs Badge

Hey folks! Slowly but surely I'm recovering from that nasty case of the stomach flu that is swirling through my community. Thanks to everyone for being patient if you had been waiting on me for something. The pile is still rather deep but I am climbing out as fast as I am able to. One of those tasks was to get my card done for this month's Progressive Challenge over at Limited Runs!

The Progressive Challenge is actually on Facebook (FB) in the Limited Runs Group and can be found HERE. You will need to join the group in order to access the information. Now thankfully, Nikki is willing to accept mailed in entries for those people like me who don't have FB accounts. You can find her email addy in the side bar of the store. In fact, if you don't have a blog, that is okay too. Simply send a photo and she'll add you in.

Check out the fun image that we got to work with this month...
If you'd like to purchase this image you can find it over in the Limited Runs Store on a special page that will showcase all the Progressive Challenge images. Click HERE to head there now. As you can see from the above preview, there is also a pre-coloured version that you can purchase as well.


The round of Progressive Challenges will last for three months and there will be a grand prize winner at the end of it all.

Challenge #1: Ended March 13th and a winner was chosen
Challenge #2: Started March 15th and will end April 13th. Those that played the month before received the free digi and those who didn't were able to buy into the challenge for only $1.00.
Challenge # 3: Starts April 15th and will end May 13th

Then a Grand Prize Winner Will be Picked 
and a new round with a new freebie begins!

If you have any questions at all, please contact Nikki!

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.


FRONT

Digital Image Details:
  • Elmo Emu: You can find this image in the store. Details above. 
  • This image was coloured digitally:
    • Sky/Clouds & Elmo were coloured using my Rebelle program.
    • Grass was added in in Photoshop Elements.

Digital Embellishment Details: 
  • Brads are from the Brads & Buttons section of my A Touch of Class kit. The previews for the remaining sections can be seen on my Designs Preview page (link at top of blog in tab section). The bundle or just the paper sets alone can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.

Digital Sentiment Details:
  • One I created for this project.


INSIDE

Digital Sentiment Details:
  • This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.

OVERALL

Digital Paper Products:
  • The paper used for the background on the front and inside, along with the paper used as an accent piece on the front are from the Garden Path kit designed by Jeannie Baechtold and is available at ComputerScrapbook.

Digital Embellishments:
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment. 
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering...

Challenges I am hoping to enter..

Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group to find out all the details you need or visit the details page over at the store by clicking HERE.

Take care my friends and I hope to see you all again soon!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Cara said...

Oh no Lisa ... another flu casualty! It is going around so I hope you feel better soon! Your card is really cute! the sentiment cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}