Hello everyone! I'm so pleased to say that Faith, the designer and owner of From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) is feeling better and wanting to get the progressive stamp of the month challenge back up and running!
I'm so happy to be working with these amazing images again!
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month (June 2016) or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- For the front of my card, I used a sketch from From the Heart Stamps. I just love their sketches!
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front,“Hogs and Kisses PigWit”, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured digitally. Credits include:
- The daisies on the front were created using a template from Kathryn Estry's Flower Factory kit obtained at Professional Scrap Designs.
- The leaves were created using a template from Sheila Reid, a designer with Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One from the “Hogs and Kisses PigWit” set.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- The dotted paper is from the Bloom kit designed by Rachel Dickson from ComputerScrapbook.com, and is still available as a freebie.
- I created and layered two basic square shapes to serve as matting in behind the image on the front and the sentiment on the inside. I also created one to serve as matting for the sentiment on the front. All these shapes were adjusted simply with bevels.
- I also created three lines and then adjusted them using a layer style from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E)-- Always Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. I've got tons of stuff to get done in the next couple days so I'll see you all later!
Until next time,