Sunday, July 03, 2016

I'm Sponsoring...The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog


Apologies to my readers and also to Crafter's Café.  This post should really have been published on Friday but I just couldn't pull off getting that 11 post of the day completed.  Then I got caught up in catching up on some other stuff yesterday and only managed to get the freebie ready. 

However, I'm finally completely ready and it is time to announce my latest sponsorship over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.  This is my second sponsorship of this particular challenge blog this year although unfortunately I didn't get to post about the first time as it happened right smack dab in the middle of April when I was rather sick.  At least I'm getting to post about this sponsorship as it is always wonderful to be able to support Alex and the gang! 

The current challenge started on Friday, July 1st and will run until July 14th.  The theme for this fortnight is Things with Wings. You could use butterflies, bees or other flying insects; birds; angels; fairies; or even an airplane! Where will your imagination take you?! 

The prize for the challenge winner is a custom prize bundle.

I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I created this special Birds on a Wire patterned paper as a freebie.


This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches), in jpg format and published at 300 dpi.  Credits include: Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper; and Heather Green, HG Designs. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.  To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE.  I hope to see some of you there! 

Oh and I have some exciting news to share with all of you a bit later this evening. I hope you'll be able to join me again then.

Until that time,

 

6 comments:

alex said...

Thank you Lisa for sponsoring us and your lovely freebie xx

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Lisa!

Edwina said...

Great paper! I can see it on a Halloween card really easy. Thank you Lisa. Edwina Brown

Karen K said...

Thanks for sponsoring our challenge and for the really cool freebie!!

creationsnz said...

Thanks for you super paper and your generosity in sharing. CarolG

Mrs A. said...

Thankyou for the delightful birdie paper. hugs Mrs A.