Friday, July 29, 2016

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...July

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

Hello there!  I'm afraid I'm not feeling the greatest again.  Man, this has been a lot tougher of a year so far with many of my health conditions flaring up in one way or another.  My body needs to start listening to my head because I just don't have time for this nonsense.  Or I suppose my head needs to start listening to my body but I'm afraid that one is a lot tougher to pull off!

Anyway, the one thing I have managed to pull off is getting my entry into the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.  Check out the cute mermaid that we got to work with this month...

Mermaid - Digital Stamp

Tee hee. I just love that hair and her clamshell swimming top! Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Mermaid for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.

Here are my card and details...


General Info: 
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop).  I will print it out and assemble it a later date.


FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Mermaid You can find this image in the store.  Details above.
  • This image was coloured digitally. Credits include:
    •  Scales (brush): Brusheezy
    •  Water was paper pieced using a digi paper from the Natural Textures portion of my A Taste of Summer Kit.

Digital Embellishments:
  • Starfish and fish are from the Elements portion of my A Taste of Summer Kit.
INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details:

OVERALL

Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the sentiment and images.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth.  These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering: 

Other challenges I hope to enter... 
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***  


Well guys, that is it for this one.  

Until next time,

No comments: