It is time to get my final progressive card for the month done. I'm actually doing half decent this month as there are still four days left! This time up it is for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.
This month we got to work with the following sweet image...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Snoozing Puppy for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card was created mostly digitally and then printed out and assembled and coloured by hand (image).
- This particular layout was inspired by a From the Hearts Stamps Sketch. The very first one in fact! Oops! Looks like I forgot to add my embellishment AGAIN! I'll try and add a heart shape before I actually mail it!
Digital Image Details:
- Snoozing Puppy: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with coloured pencils.
- The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The designer papers I have used come from the special set that I created for the recent Fresh Brewed Designs Fundraiser Bloghop (click HERE for my original post). I used a total of four of the papers from this set--one for the background (front and inside) and then paper pieced different shapes with three other papers from the set. Click on the watermark below or click HERE to find them in the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop.
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes (first entry)
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Frame It Out: Add a Matt or Decorative Frame Behind Image (I have used a mat)
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'll see you all again real soon!
Until next time,