Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offerings for May & June

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE

Hello peeps.  Man can you believe that it is the last Wednesday in June already?!!  In just a few short days, half a year will be gone.  I swear the older I get, the faster time goes by.  Last year went by quick enough but this year seems to be in super speed mode!!!

Now I apologize that I wasn't able to get out an offering for May but to make up for it, I've added it here today. 

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the May and June kits by clicking on the respective links below:


MAY 2013 
  • The word May done up in a coloured floral format and one floral paper done up in five different formats:  Click HERE.
  • A floral element and a word art creation offered up in black and then in colour, plus bonus date stamp:  Click HERE.
JUNE 2013 
  • The word June offered up alone and with several different graduate type elements (caps, diplomas, grads, etc.)  and a grad cap paper offered up in five different formats.  Click HERE.
  • A paper with the word 'graduate' written across it offered in two different colour options and four different word art creations offered in two different colours, plus bonus date stamp.  Click HERE.

Neither kit had a name so we'll just call the May kit, Spring Blooms, and the June Kit, Graduation Time.

So, first up I made a set of flower buttons...

These buttons are approx. 610 pixels x 663 pixels in png format and published at 300 dpi. I have used a template from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.  

Next, here are the items I made for the June Kit.  I created the expression 'class of...' for the years 2015-2017 and am offering them up in three different colours...



While they may appear to be different sizes in the preview, it is only for the sake of space.  Each word art creation is the same size, approx. 1950 pixels x 900 pixels in png format and published at 300 dpi. I have used resources from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper, for the creation of these as well.  

Full credit info is in each of the files.  To grab these creations, click the respective download buttons to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folders you will find a copy of the creation, their preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Finally, you can find your bonus stamps for May and June below.  You can just left click on these ones to bring them up in the lightbox and then right click to save them in their original size which is approx. 3600 x 192 pixels (12 inches x .64 inches).  





Oh and I realized I made a boo-boo with April's stamp.  I left it at 31 instead of 30.  Ooops!  I've added the correct version to the April post but am also including it here as well...


Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month!

Until next time,

3 comments:

Monica taylor said...

Thanks for the images Lisa. Love the graduation ones. I was happy to see I am on my way for next years cards.

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are wonderful, Lisa! Thank you so much! I like how you included 2016 and 2017 in the grad set!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, These are great sets. I like the flower buttons a lot. Thank you. Edwina Brown