Friday, June 26, 2015

Card Design: Imagine That...Elegant Ornaments


Good evening all!  It is time to show you my final Imagine That! Digis by Kris project for June. 
 
General Info:

  • From the first moment I saw the sets discussed below in Kris' store well over a year ago, I knew that one day I just had to work with them.  I love both equally and thought they'd come together to make something elegant.  Today I'm showing you the first card I have made but I plan on making many more with this set!
  • I thought that keeping everything black and white kept a certain elegance to the card.  I also wanted the focus on the paper and the image, so I kept the layout very clean and simple.
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then printed and assembled.
  • Woop!  Woop!  One more card added to the Christmas Card Pot.
Christmas Cards to date for 2015:  15

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Elegant Ornaments: This is such a beautiful set and the name says it all as they are extremely elegant.  Please click on the watermark below to find the set in the store. 
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p2/Elegant_Ornaments_.html


INSIDE 
Digital Sentiment: 
  • One from the Elegant Ornaments set.


OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products: 
  • The beautiful paper I used for the background of my card is from the Romance I papers set.  Please click on the watermark below to find the set in the store. 
    http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p201/Romance_Set_1_-_Digi_Papers.html
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***  

Don't Forget to Check out the IT Challenges...
Don't forget that there are two different ways you can link up over on the Imagine That blog.

D.O.T.M. Challenge Click on the image on the left for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge! There are just a few days left, so make sure you get your entries in.
  

Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!  This challenge is now simply a link up for any creation made with an IT image.  A draw will be made after every 10 submissions.
Well folks, that is it for today.  

Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations coming your way soon, along with all my regular features and design team posts. 

Until next time,

5 comments:

Renata said...

Krasna, črno-bela voščilnica.

Renata said...

Krasna, črno-bela voščilnica.

Unknown said...

This is Fantastic!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

Very pretty and elegant. I would not have thought of a Christmas card in just black and white to make. Great job as usual my friend. Edwina Brown

Tip Top said...

So pretty! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers!