Monday, September 01, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...The Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog

I'm thrilled to let you all know that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog.  This is my fourth challenge sponsorship this year and my second of this particular challenge blog.
 

The current challenge starts today and the theme is Tag You're It!  The challenge is two weeks long and ends on September 14th.  I created a brand new kit for this challenge and I can't wait to see what the DT members created using my goodies.  Here are the prizes up for grabs!







  • One person will receive the full mini kit.
  • One person will receive all three tag sets (patterned, textured and numbered).
  • One person will receive both accessories sets (floral accessories and general accessories).
  • One person will receive the word art set.
That is a total of four different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the tags from this kit as a freebie.

https://app.box.com/s/5fhezym6k2em97u1oesr
To grab this tag click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.  This tag is in png format and published at 300 dpi.   

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog.  To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE.  Tag, YOU'RE it!  Will you take up the challenge?

Until next time,

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you for the tag. I think this is a great set. Well done my friend! Edwina Brown

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What an amazing assortment, Lisa, and such wonderful mix and match (ability). The sets are really great! I especially LIKED having the shadow on the sentiments LOL hugs, de

Four11Lady said...

Wonderful and thanks so much for the freebie!