Monday, March 03, 2014

Availability Update

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to let those of you who are here on a regular basis, and those of you who may need to contact me for some reason, know that I'm not going to be anywhere near as available as I usually am during this next week.  

My husband's eldest brother's wife has expectantly died and we'll need to be spending time with family this week. My husband and his brother were not especially close, so he isn't experiencing much emotional turmoil but death is death and family is family and we're all a little bit in shock.

As a result I won't be able to post the 'winners' for February for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up until sometime next week.  Additionally, I will not be able to post the 'Congratulatory Considerations for February' at all.  I was hoping to catch up on it this week as I was only half way through the month of February in gathering my information.  However, I don't have that time now to do so and with a brand new month starting I'll be falling behind enough with it as well.  So I apologize for not getting this feature out this month.  Of course, this also means that I will have to defer posting the final offerings for the February Kit of the Month and delay the start of the March Kit.

I will be still be around as we will not have to travel but I will not be as quick to answer any inquiries that you may have because I will not be spending anywhere near the time at the computer that I normally would.  I ask for your patience at this time.   My apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Until next time,

10 comments:

Karon said...

Sorry to hear your sad news, Lisa. We all understand and family is more important! Hugs, Karon.

Granmargaret said...

I am so sorry Lisa. Don't worry about the Link Up. Family is much more important and we all understand.

Edwina said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. Don't worry about the posts. You have more important things to o this week. Edwina Brown

Maryann Laursen said...

Don´t you worry about any of that Lisa, ofcause we all understand that family comes first in a situation like this. If I were you, I would just drop the missing and get on when you have time to come back and don´t worry, I´m sure, we´ll all get everything we need in time.
So my deepest condolences to you and your family, and we´ll all be here, if you need anything from us for a change. Take care.

ike said...

My sincere condolences for your family's loss Lisa.
We'll be here waiting for you xxxx

D- said...

The most important thing for you to do is take care of yourself, your husband and your family.
Sending more hugs and prayers your way.
Hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kelly L said...

So sorry to hear of your SIL's passing. Please know that we all are understanding during times like this. Spend time with your loved ones, and we will see you when it is more convenient for you. Take care and God bless, Kelly :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sorry to hear your sad news, Lisa. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Hugs,
Kitty

Unknown said...

This is a great card, Lisa ~ Niamh, DT member

Crafting Vicky said...

My thoughts were with you!!!