Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays...Deferred yet again!

I am sooooooooooooo sorry everyone.  Looks like Wonderful Wednesdays is going to be deferred AGAIN.   I have been at it for the last 12 hours and unfortunately just had so many other things that needed to be done today that I couldn't get to make anything for today's offerings.

It is now 10:00 pm and I still have to go downstairs and have some supper.  Good thing it is leftovers!!!

I'll try again tomorrow but is possible that I still won't manage it, as other things need to get done tomorrow as well.  Please forgive me.  I'll get them to you as soon as I can. 

Until next time,

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Know the feeling to well Lisa. Life does seem to get in the way lol.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Vicky said...

You put way too much pressure on yourself... this is supposed to be fun remember?!? big hug!!!