Sunday, October 20, 2013

Card Design: Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge #9-Second Card

Here is my second card for the Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge.  If you want to see all the preamble from the previous post related to this challenge and the sponsor, you can go HERE.

Here is my card and details.  I hope I don't forget anything...
 

FRONT
Digital Image:
  • This sentiment is from this month's sponsor, DS4JI used Copic Markers to colour in the image.  I then fussy cut it out and adhered it to the front of my card.
Paper Products: 
  • Designer Papers (DP):
    • Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad. Once again I've utilized a corner piece of a paper with an existing design.  I love when I am able to use up these pieces somehow.
INSIDE
Digital Sentiment:
  • I have also kept the inside of this card CAS and added one of the sentiments I offered up last year as a Holiday Handout. 
  • Psst...please don't look at the lines running through the image, the printer is still acting up.
  • I realized when all was said and done that the inside could have served as an outside as well for a simple card.  I'll have to remember that when I become panicked.
  Paper Products:
  • Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Designer Papers (DP):  
    • Red cardstock used as matting is Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
Challenges I am entering:

Well that is it for this month's Christmas cards for the LAPCC.  See you soon!

 Until next time,



5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously festive.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Lisa! LOVE your "J" in joy for Merry Christmas. Such a darling image. The interior is pretty, too! hugs, de

Edwina said...

Very pretty. Love the inside. I like the background paper on the front of your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurian said...

Love this one just gorgeous!

Thanks for joining this month's Progressive Christmas Challenge at Lady Annes and good luck!

Hugz

Laurian

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card!!! love the way you have finished the interior as well.