Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Winsome Words for September

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Hey Peeps!  It is time for the final items for the September kit.  Continuing with our Fall Into Fall theme, I present you some Winsome Words...

 


 
I'm having so much fun learning about layers which is allowing me to finally do some really neat word art.  All three of these word art creations are in png format and while the original size of each is quite large in order to accommodate scrapbookers, you can always re-size the images smaller without distorting the quality.

I hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them.  If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE, HERE and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Next month brings with it a whole new theme but you'll have to wait and see what I have planned.

 
Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin
Credit Notes For This Creation:  © 2013, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use these word art images on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  The bottom image has used templates from Brooke Gazarek at Pixel Scrapper for the leaves only.  

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use: 
Along with the Credit Note above... 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.


6 comments:

ike said...

Great Wordart Lisa - I am glad you are enjoying your learning process :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spyder said...

Definitely getting colder here, Autumn's on it's way!
((Lyn))

Edwina said...

Lisa, These are beautiful! I love all of them. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Lisa, these word art creations are just wonderful and perfect also for scrapbooking layouts. Thanks so much for your generosity in sharing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous word art!!! Just love the layering you have done. It really makes it look 3d!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Love these. Hugs~Patti