Monday, June 03, 2013

DT Post: June New Digi Release Over at Fresh Brewed Designs

 

Heather has some brand spankin' new digis ready just in time for all your summer related card needs.  It is time to go to the beach.


Now I have to admit that this is the first surfing starfish that I have come across.  The ones I normally see are just sunning themselves along the beach.  However, this little guy has decided to brave the waters and show off some extra special skills.  Wonder where he'll place in the surfing contest?


Next up we have Betty.  I don't know about you but I am so happy to see a woman in a bikini who actually looks like the typical woman and not some supermodel.  Betty is all set for a day at the beach decked out in sunglasses and a beautiful sunhat.  She better eat that ice cream quickly though or she'll be swimming with it.


Finally we have Bob.  Now Bob is my kind of stud muffin.  In fact take away some of that hair and a bit of the belly and he looks strikingly familiar to someone I've lived with for the past 24 years.  

Bob has inspired me to create the following card...

FRONT


Digital Image: 
  • Bob himself was coloured with Copics:  colourless blender, NO (hair); E000, E00, E02, R20 (skin); EOOO (nosecoat); Y11, Y13, Y15 (visor and trunks); W3, W5, W7 (sunglasses).
    • Digital credits include:
      • Sky and clouds (brushes): My first attempt at creating my own sky and clouds with brushes.  Didn't turn out too bad did it?  Brushes courtesy of: Leboef
 Digital Sentiment:
  • As soon as I saw this new image I knew exactly the phrase I wanted to use with it. 
  • I created it obviously based off music lyrics so I'm sure there is a copyright infraction in there somewhere.  Sorry LMFAO.
Embellishments:
  • Ribbon:  The white ribbon running along the bottom is Offray brand, from a stash I got from my momma.  I assume it is from Michael's. 
INSIDE


 Digital Sentiment:
  • One I created.

OVERALL

Paper Products:
  • Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Designer Papers:  Dotted paper (front & inside)--Recollection's Everyday Memories Paper Pad. 
  • Blue cardstock used as a shadow is Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Cape Cod Collection.
Challenges I hope to enter:

Well that is it for Heather's newest additions to the line up.  Just think of all the summer fun you will have with them.  You can find them all over at the Fresh Brewed Designs store.  

AND just before you go....
Fresh Brewed has some exciting things going on in June!! So, make sure to stop by FRESH BREWED DESIGNS or the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG to check it all out!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out all of the newest digital digis over at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I hope you have the chance to go and check out these new images and maybe even bring one or two back with you on the journey home.  Don't forget while you are at the store to check out the homepage to find a bonus freebie sentiment but hurry it won't be there long.



At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!




 Until next time,


Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.







3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

This is fabulous!!!! Love the sentiment you have used for Bob ;)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOL!!! I am smiling from ear to ear! I LOVED reading what you said about each image!
Your Bob card is genius!!!
LOVE the sentiments. HAHAHA!!! My kids make up all versions of that song (thanks to the M&M commercial that is all they know of it ;) They will walk around singing "I'm Awesome and I Know it!" HAAHAHA!!!

Your coloring on the sky is amazing!!! and I LOVE the look of water. SO cute!!!

Sending many smiles to you on this beautiful Monday morning.

Made by Mandy said...

This is a fab card and the sentiment really makes it. The new images are great, I too love the Betty image. It's great to see someone with real curves for a change :)

Love Mandy xxx