Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Card Design: Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge #5-First Card

Once again, it is time to submit my cards for the Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge.  This will be one of two posts.  All the preamble will be here and the next post will simply be card details.

So here we go... 

Each month Lady Anne hosts a progressive Christmas Challenge where we get two images to play with.  As long as we submit a card with at least one of them, we are eligible to receive two more the next month.  Awesome arrangement.  Lady Anne will be deciding whether she continues based on how well it has gone these past several months.  My goodness, I can't believe the year is almost half over already.  Here are two more cards for the pot.  I'm now up to 10 with this challenge alone.  YaY!

This month the sponsor is 


Here is my card and a few details...

General Information:
  • I am afraid that my post is not going to be up to the standard level of detail that I normally provide.  With the chaos caused from the corrupt computer file which caused the collapse of my creative haven, I am crazily trying to catch up.  Co-currently, my concentrated attempts at cleaning, and re-constructing things to comply with my preceding standards of conduct have left me with crushing time constraints and I am seriously about to crack (he, he, just a little liberating alliteration to provide some levity--but seriously, I'm about to crack).
  • If you want to know anything specific, you'll have to ask. 
  • Yay!  I used several of my own creations on this one.  About damn time! 

FRONT


Digital Image:
  • The image of the sleigh is from Eureka Stamps.  Coloured with Copics.  Grounding around image and ground added with chalks.
Digital Sentiment:
  • Happy holidays is one I created.

INSIDE 


Digital Sentiment:
  • One of my holiday handouts I made using an image from Romiposer 11.
Digital Paper:
  • A digital paper I created.  You can find it in the January Kit under Wonderful Wednesdays.
Challenges I hope to enter:
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.

Now, I'm headed to post number two.  See you again in a few minutes!





7 comments:

Suze said...

Love the paper Lisa! Great that you have used it on this card.

Karon said...

A wonderful card - love the sleigh and the presents! That backing paper is fabulous! TFS

Hazel said...

Lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for June x

Edwina said...

lisa, Your card is so gorgeous! I love the sled done in blue. I love the blue gems and the background paper. Love the inside. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Laurian said...

What a fabulous card Lisa, love the colours you've used and the inside is brilliant!
Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Progressive Challenge and I can't wait to see what you make with the next images!
Hugz
Laurian

Crafting Vicky said...

wow wonderful! and you did it with some time to spare no?!? That's better than the previous months rofl

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love how you used the chalks, I should try that. Great inspiration with your card. The inside is beautiful as well. Lovely Christmas Card Lisa...Hugz, joann