Saturday, March 16, 2013

Promotional Post: Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop this Weekend

I just wanted to let you know that Heather and the gang from Fresh Brewed Designs are having a blog hop this weekend to promote the release of some new rubber stamps.



~For this release weekend ONLY~
if you purchase Vanilla Cupcake Cutie,
then you will get the sentiment for FREE!
Just use the code FREECAKE when you check out!



Join in the hop this weekend
and take part in something sweet.
Order Vanilla Cupcake Cutie
and receive an extra treat!

 
 

We look forward to seeing you this weekend over at Fresh Brewed Designs! 





Until next time,




3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

wooohooo!!!
I love 'FBD HOP TIME'. The DT all save their cards and let them be a surprise for me when I hop. Thank you for sharing :)

Crafting Vicky said...

yeah... you are the promotional queen ;)

bumblebee creations said...

love it! I got my two stamps!!