Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bit By the Bug Tuesday: Maximus MacBunny

Hello everyone!  It is Bit by the Bug Tuesday and you all know what that means don't you?  Well, if you are new I suppose you don't.  So, let me tell you.  It is time to share with you all, the latest freebie available over at Creative Bug on the Loose.
 
A little over a week ago you all met Bellina MacBunny (see HERE for original post).  Well, it is time to meet her partner in life, Maximus MacBunny.  


He has a special treat all planned for Bellina.  Hopefully, he'll be able to find a great hiding spot until Easter.

Could a baby be in the making?  We all know how quickly rabbits reproduce so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Naomi is generously sponsoring a challenge this week over at 613 Avenue Create, one of the newer challenge blogs on the block run by Chana and Kathi.  Naomi offered up the following digital to the design team and you really need to check out Naomi's blog to see a copy of the card one of the DT created using one of Naomi's previously unreleased digis, Angelina Flowertina.  Wow, it is just stunning and really does Angelina the justice she deserves!  Well you guys get to benefit even further from Naomi's generosity because she is offering up Angelina Flowertina for grabs this week as well, to all her loyal readers...and well I guess mine too!  Aren't you guys lucky?!

So, if you'd like to take advantage of one or both of these cute little digi stamps, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow Naomi's instructions on how to grab it.  While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis she has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.





I've caught the bug,
have you?






Until next time,






3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous image!!! I'm off to grab him! Purchased her... so would love to create something with them both.

ike said...

YaY - I caught the Bug :-D xxx
I have put up a small blurb about him as well and a shout for Jo Ann :-) xxxx

Unknown said...

Oh Thank you Lisa for promoting me you beautiful soul, I love your added suspense... Troy is here trying to talk me into buying real bunnies and he even mentioned a rooster as I am writing this message!!, hahahahaha.... he says they will eat my compost and he could have them here Easter morning for Michael..not a chance!!! Big hugs my super amazing friend.