Monday, January 21, 2013

Think***Believe***Achieve

If you are new to my blog and would like to know why I started Motivational Monday, please go HERE.

On New Year's Day, I was watching the 6th installment in the Harry Potter movie series.  *Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen the movie although it isn't a huge spoiler".  At one point Harry pretended to slip something into his best buddy Ron's juice glass.  A little 'luck' to help him out in an upcoming match. 

It made me think once again about the effects of positive thinking.  Even just believing in something can sometimes be enough to propel that person to achieve success.   Changing your thinking around to a positive vibration may be all you need to do.  As it turns out, Ron only thought that Harry had given him a luck potion to drink.   If Ron had started the game with his previous attitude--he seemed defeated from the start and was ready to quit and hand over the reigns to the goal keeping spot--they probably would have lost the game.  Thinking that he had luck on his side was all he needed to successfully cause a shut-out.  He believed he was lucky and he was. 

So, what are you going to believe in this week?  Are you going in with a defeatist attitude OR do you just know that whatever you intend to do will work out?



Until next time,


Fonts Used:
Click the font names to take you to a download location.  These fonts are free for commercial use.

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  This specific image may be used on handmade items you intend to sell but please see angel policy for the specifics.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

2 comments:

Suze said...

I'm thinking I need to make a big sign out of this and put it where I can see me to remind me! I've seen my son believe in himself and achieve things he wasn't expected to - you'd think I'd learn from that wouldn't you!

Charlene said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful sentiment. This is a good one for my kids