Thursday, January 31, 2013

Congratulatory Considerations for January

Hello everyone.  I am so happy to have so many new bloggy friends in my life.  I've been trying to figure out a way to celebrate everyone's successes and so I've come up with the following idea.  On the last day of each month, I will create a post congratulating all my bloggy friends and acquaintances on their successes, anniversaries, milestones, achievements, etc.  Of course, these will be strictly the items that I have come across during the month in my travels to the challenge blogs I have personally entered or are a team member of, or on my visits to personal blogs.  There will be many things I'll miss so please don't take offense if you have achieved a success and you don't find your name listed here.  If you or someone you know has an achievement and you would like to have it included here, contact me by email before the end of the month or just include the information in the comment section of each 'Congratulatory Considerations' post. 

I am aware of the following reasons for sending out congratulations to members within our community.   So ladies, bask in the glow of the congratulatory candle.  You all deserve the successes you have achieved!  These are listed strictly in the order of when I came across them, not necessarily in any chronological order.



 

And a gift to you Vicky, for your blog...


I've made the badge 200 px wide to fit your sidebar if you want to post it.  Don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't like it or don't want it.  I wish you continued success in the future. Here's to your next 100 followers!

As far as I go...
Besides the top three and top five placements that I told you about earlier this week, along with my new DT gig over at Digi Darla's Challenge blog, my own personal triumphs this month include:
  • A win over at My Papercrafting World, {Suze and I are switching weeks for wins ;0)} and a win over at Wags 'n Whiskers.  I'll also be the GDT the next four weeks over at QKR Stampede starting tomorrow so I hope that you will join me in the challenges there too.  It's a really, really, really busy month.  Hopefully I'll keep everything straight and more importantly get it all done on time.   
So the candle burns for all these wonderful ladies along with those of you who have had accomplishments I'm unfamiliar with.  Don't forget, if you'd like to see an achievement celebrated here next month, contact me before the 28th of February or just include the details in the comment section of the next 'Congratulatory Considerations' post when it comes out.  

All of us have so many blessings to be thankful for, especially if we've achieved any sort of success this month.  So it is appropriate that this first Congratulatory Considerations post take place on a Thursday--the day I normally reserve for giving thanks in some way (see HERE for background info on the Thursdays are for Giving Thanks idea).  Thus, you are getting a two-for-one post today.  So, while it is awesome to receive the gifts and acknowledgements that we have this week, this month, or even this past year, don't forget that it is also important that we do something with them. How will you make your blessings count?


 I've also offered the quote in two separate parts in case you decide to use it on a card.  I've reduced the size below just for the sake of space within this post.  It is the same size as the quote in one piece.



Until next time,


Image Information:
The background image of the candle is a picture in the public domain.  The artist is Anna Langova and you can find this particular photo HERE at PublicDomainPictures.net.

Fonts Used:

Click the font names to take you to a download location.  While Yesteryear is considered free for commercial use, Vanessa is considered free but with no further details so be careful if you decide to sell a handmade item you've created using it.

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:  

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

8 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

oooooooh I'm speechless!!!! You have touched me beyond words! That badge is soooooo sweet!!!! THANK YOU so much.

Wow incredible work went into that post to highlight all of us. I'm so glad you have also highlighted some of your work.

Thanks for being such a wonderful person. I'm off to blog this badge!!!!!! ;))) You have totally made my day!

ike said...

Fabulous idea - Congrats to all those Peeps.
Thank you for the Senti too... excellent xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa.

Edwina said...

I love this sentiment! thank you. It reminds me i have a lot of blessings. Edwina Brown

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Lisa, I don't know how you find the time to keep up with all this and I haven't been by for a little while so your updates on other's blogs is always incredibly informative. Thank you for being in the blog world! You make life easier :) big hug!

Made by Mandy said...

Lisa this is such a lovely thing to do, you are such a warm ans kind person who gives so freely. You deserve the biggest congratulatory candle of all. Thank you very much for honouring us and our achievements.

Love Mandy xxx

Charlene said...

What a wonderful idea for your friends. I'm sure that they will all appreciate it. Thank you so much for the wonderful sentiment done both ways.