Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Congratulations Grands9Creations

It is a special day for Sue over at Grands9Creations for she is celebrating her first anniversary offering free word art to the public.  Over the past two months Sue has become one of my dearest friends and my world would not be the same without her bright optimism, her ongoing inspiration and her desire to be my biggest cheerleader.  So it is with great pleasure that I say...


In honour of this auspicious occasion Sue, I have created a special badge 200 px wide for your side bar, or for anyone who would like to join me in congratulating Sue on this very special day.   


Here's to many more years of blogging success.  We love you Sue!

Until next time,


2 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Oh Lisa, you sure know how to bring a tear to my eye. Thank you so much for paying me this wonderful tribute to me and my blog. You are by far my dearest new friend and I love that you have the power to cause me to really think with your blog. You're words are so often just what I need at that moment. It's amazing. And today is no exception. Hugs, Sue

Josie Cox said...

Beautiful Josie