Sunday, December 09, 2012

Nail Design: Christmas Colours

While my nails continue their pilgrimage to sufficient design length (if you are interested in the back story click HERE), I present you with another design from last year.  It is currently posted on my personal page at the Cool Nails Art website.


Instructions:
  • Start with a clear base coat to protect the nails. 
  • Paint entire nail with red.
  • Next paint about 1/3 of the nail with a green appropriate for the season.
  • Add a stripe with a glittery gold polish painted on where the red and green meet.
  • Finish with 2 coats of a good quality top coat and you have some pretty fingers all dressed up for the Christmas season.
Another pretty simple design!

Now a special surprise freebie that you will only find by actually reading this post because I'm not putting it into the labels or search parameter nor telling anyone where to find it.  It is just for those of you who took the time to read through this post.  Call it an early Christmas gift.


This paper is produced at 300 dpi and is much larger than what appears here.  Enjoy and let the countdown to Christmas begin.  Keep checking back for more goodies this week. 

Until next time,



2 comments:

Suze said...

Love the nails - I wish I had time to do that. I can't sit still long enough to get them to dry and then they smudge!! Thank you for the freebie paper - I'll be sure to put it to good use.

Smookiedo Crafts said...

Thank you for the beautiful paper. I have some ideas! Will let you know what I do with it and post a pic so you can see! Love the nails!