Hello everyone! It is officially summer in the northern hemisphere. During the hot summer months there is nothing better than dipping ones' toes in the water. I've been fortunate enough to dip my toes in the actual ocean a few times. However, it hasn't happened often since I live in the middle of the country, thousands of kilometres from the nearest coast. Now, even if I can't get to the ocean I can still dream of it and the fun of summer and today's blog hop will help. It will also help you to build up your TLC collection as well!
Many of us on the Create with TLC Design Team will be hosting a spot during the blog hop. All of us will share a creation that we have made using at least one if not more of Paulette's elements and just YOUR luck, the image that we all use will be available for free download on each blog hop stop along the way! You'll also be able to pick up a free word art creation at Paulette's blog.
You should have arrived here from the talented Ileana's blog. If you are just starting, you can find a full list of all the hop stops at the bottom of this post.
For my card, I got to use the Trio at the Beach image you see below; so, be sure to head on over to Paulette's BLOG and leave her some love if you grab it!
To save image, left click to bring it up in the lightbox in its full size and then right click and scroll down to 'save image as'.
Time to check out the card I created...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop).
Digital Image Details:
- Trio at the Beach: As mentioned previously, the image used on the front is the freebie that Paulette is allowing me to offer up on my blog. You can grab it above.
- The pennant shapes were created from a template picked up from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper. They have been paper pieced with papers from my A Taste of Summer Kit (details below).
- The brads I have used are also from this same kit. (link below).
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The circular sentiment stamp is from the Dolphins set from Imagine That Digistamp. You can find it in the store HERE.
- The Old is Hot sentiment is one of Paulette's sentiments as well.
Digital Paper Products:
- The papers used are from my A Taste of Summer Kit. The papers and the Brads are can be purchased in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it HERE.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button**
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
Next stop on the route is Lisa Lynn. Click HERE to head there now!
If you missed any of the stops along the way, here is the complete list. You are definitely going to want to check out what all my fellow team members have in store for you!
Lisa D. <-------- That's ME
Be sure to say thanks to Paulette over at:
Well that is it for this one. I hope to see you again soon!
Until next time,